Saturday, April 4, 2009

A long long time ago....

Was when I last posted, I'm sorry! It's been almost a week, it was the last week of the marking period at school so I was super busy with make up work! I hope you all have been great! Today I'm getting ready to go to a friends house to sleep over, so now I'm just taking a break from getting ready.
Here's what I wore yesterday!
Shirt: Kohls, Pants: Macy's, Boots: ??, Scarf: Maurices, Earrings: Wet Seal, Necklace: kohls-i think

It's thankfully, been a little warmer now so I havn't had to wear layers and layers of clothes recently. Honestly, I've just been kind of lazy lately haha
Mary-kate looking absolutly beautiful as always recently at an event.

Last night I FINALLY got to see "Breakfast at Tiffany's", the classic 1961 film starring the stunning Audrey Hepburn. I absolutly LOVED it, I recommend it to all of you who havn't seen it yet.
I hope everybody has a relaxing and enjoyable weekend!
<3e
Currently Listening: I'd Lie by Talor Swift
"He looks around the room
Innocently overlooks the truth
Shouldn't a light go on
Doesn't he know that I've had him memorized for so long
And he sees everything black and whiteNever let nobody see him cry
I don't let nobody see me wishin' he was mine"

10 comments:

  1. I missed posts dear!
    I'm also in love this movie .. Always recommend to people more and more .. Great movie!

    I hope you have fun with your friend!
    Good weekend.
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR SO PRETTY! Are you a model??? if your not you should go try out cause you'd be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a child named after Audrey Hepburn, she's awesome. Haha i have her name as my middle name

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's!
    And I'm addicted to Taylor Swift's songs now..there's something about her voice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the film, I've watched it four times and I think I'll see it again soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your shoes and yes, MK is looking fab!=D Happy easter holiday!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breakfast at Tiffanys is the best film ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breakfast At Tiffany's is so amazing! My boyfriend suprised me and rented it for me because he knew I really wanted to see it. The book is great, too. It's by Truman Capote. If you like reading then you should check it out. Anyway, love the boots!

    ReplyDelete