Saturday, March 14, 2009

You Made Me Crazier

Hello everybody, this is unlike my usual postings. Every once in a while I get a "touch of inspiration" and I write a short piece. I only started this year so I have 4 or 5 pieces, but here's the one I wrote last night. Maybe it can help somebody out, you never know. :-)

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, I think there is a reason for everything, a reason for meeting everybody we meet, and a reason for even reading aything we read. Almost everything has a reason, that's what I believe anyways.

People come into our lives for a reason, we meet everyone for a reason. Some people we meet are meant to be in our lives just for a little bit, and others for a lifetime. People can come in and help you find yourself, "open a gate" for you. Before I met some of the people that used to be in my life I was a lot different-I was still me but not as confident as I am now. They made me change for the better. Although, a few of those people are no longer in my life I know that they were meant to be-at that time-but not anymore.

Some people come into our lives just to help us change into ourseves and who we're going to be and then they're gone. Everybody is/was in your life for a reason so no matter how bad they hurt you, you should never regret spending the time you spent with them. We all get hurt, and that's okay. People hurt us and that's what makes us who we're going to be. They show us the darker side of things and sometimes we need that. A life that has no pain seems more sad to me than a pain free life because the pain that we go through makes us appreciate the good things. It makes us grow up, we should never become jaded or depressed though!

So just remember that we should never forget our past because it made you who you are today, never regret keeping anyone in your life, and learn from your mistakes. We all go through tough times even though it may seem like you're the only one going through it. I know now there was a reason for my long time boyfriend (ex) to cheat on me (several times), for that boy to change his mind about me, or that other boy to not like me for who I was, or for that friend to leave me when I needed her the most. It's all worth it in the end and that's something we have to remember.

And just remember having to say good-bye to people that are no longer good for us opens up time for people who may be in your life-forever.
-xoxo-
Elizabeth

<3e
Currently Listening: Crazier-Taylor Swift

6 comments:

  1. lovely post :) and that picture is beautiful!

    also, your user photo is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been thinking about that a lot lately, you make some fabulous points!

    The photo is gorgous! Wouldn't you like to run around all day in a massive floaty skirt like that? I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. So inspiring. Love what you wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey elizabeth! you've got a good taste for taylor swift as your fashion icon :D i got her featured in my blog as well http://iamageny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete